Pinata Fiesta – Gameplay and Bonus Features
|Pinata Fiesta Slot – Technical Summary|
|Re-Trigger Bonus Round||Extra Spins|
|Special Features||Free Spins
|RTP (Return To Player)||96.00%|
- Free Spins – Triggered by 3 or more scatters, additional scatters grants more free spins (10, 15, 20)
- Pinata Spin– Randomly activates in the base game and bonus round, smash it open to reveal the feature.
- Mega Spinata – Reels 1-3 transform in mega-sized symbols covering these reels.
- Grande Reels – Wild Reels are randomly added to the reels.
- Fiesta Frenzy – All low paying symbols are upgraded into a matching higher paying symbol.
- Popping Wilds – Ballons pop over the reels adding sticky wilds to the reels for that spin.
Pinata Fiesta Slot
There is nothing actually too bad with Pinata Fiesta, its a very bright and colourful solid 20 payline slot packed with a variety of mini-features and a main free spins bonus round, the main issue we had was there wasn’t anything that really made this a standout slot.
With the low to medium variance, the features and bonus rounds are coming fairly regularly but as a result, the wins were fairly low and we struggled to get close to 100x wins from the main bonus round in our playtests, the little Pinata picking round after the bonus is a nice touch but overall this slot just lacks that extra special feature or win potential to really make us to play it more.
Overall Pinata Fiesta isn’t going to be a slot we rush to play first in a slots session, but it might be a worthy candidate for some bonus wagering