Nextgen Gaming have a brand new title on the way titled Witch Pickings, with no firm release date set yet, but judging by the theme we can expect it to hit casinos before Halloween.
Our initial impressions of the Witch Pickings Slot was that it appeared to be a fairly standard release, featuring a 5×3 reel layout and 25 paylines, on closer inspection though this slot has some nice features packed into the bonus round, using the same style of bonus round as one of their previous releases The Spin Lab.
The free spins bonus round is triggered by landing 3 or more scatters on the reels, this then grants an initial 5 free spins with a configurable bonus round. as soon as the bonus round is triggered a symbol from the reels is chosen at random.
The result of which symbol is picked may influence which of the multiple options are available to configure the bonus round, so its a good idea to familiarise yourself with the which are the highest paying symbols before you hit the free spins!
Choose Your Symbols
The first of the three options is the Blue coloured Choose Your Symbols section, players have 3 choices within each of these options giving you a multitude of different style bonus rounds to create, with some options making the potential payout much more volatile, and some making it a safer option, the choice is up to you how to configure it.
- Symbols the same – All Castle, Cauldron, Potion, Pendant become the selected random symbol
- Symbols Stacked – Selected random symbol becomes stacked
- Symbol Prizes – Every random Symbols landing on the reels award a random prize
- Expanding Wilds – Wild expand and fill the entire reel
- Extra Wilds – Extra Wilds are added to the reels
- Wild Multiplier – Wins are multiplied from 2x up to 10x
- All wins Multiplier – All wins are multiplied from 2x up to 5x
- Pays both ways – All wins pay left to right and right to left
- Extra Free Games – 5 extra Spins are granted
As well as these features the slot also record all of your bonus rounds in a history, so you can see which performed better than others, and there is also an in-game trophy system which rewards players with trophies for big wins and achieving a specific number of bonus rounds.
The stated RTP for this slot is in the range of 95.792%-95.938%
We will give you a heads up when the Witch Picking slot goes live at casinos, in the meantime if you are looking for a decent selection of Nextgen Slots to try including the latest releases such as Cash Stampede and Starmania then you will find a great selection available at Videoslots Casino.
Videoslots Casino uses a great filter by provider option, so you can quickly sort from the massive range of online slots at their casino to find all the titles from Nextgen Gaming.
Videoslots Welcome Bonuses
New players at the casino can look forward to a great Welcome Bonus Package which includes the following,
- 11 Free Spin No Deposit Required
- Make your first deposit and receive £10 free cash
- 100% up to £ 200 sign-up bonus
Make sure you read the terms and conditions as Videoslots Casino uses a slightly different way to release the casino bonus into your account, which is paid out in 10% increments as you wager at the casino, the good news is that because they use this method the wagering is set to only 20 times your deposit.