Claws vs Paws – Gameplay and Bonus Features
|Claws vs Paws Slot – Technical Summary|
|Re-Trigger Bonus Round||No|
|Special Features||Free Spins
|RTP (Return To Player)||96.85%|
- Big Win Hacking – Hacker Cats creates a “Big Win” substituting symbols on the reels
- Scatter Nudge – Hacker Cat can nudge the 3rd Scatter into view if it appears on the edges on the reels triggering the free spins.
- Winning Streak Re-Spins – 2-4 Re-Spins of the reels are awarded with guaranteed wins on each spin.
- Top Symbol Re-Spins – 3 Re-Spins of the reels where all but the high paying symbols are removed from the reels.
- Prize Wheel – Collect tokens from the base game to spin or upgrade the prize wheel – rewards are cash prizes of the bonus rounds.
The Free Spins rounds are triggered by landing 3 of the scatter symbols on the reels or by a Scatter Nudge feature or even from the Prize Wheel, there are 3 different free spins modes on offer depending on the final scatter symbol that lands on reel 5.
- Sliding Wild Free Spins – Sliding Wilds are randomly added to the reels, these wilds then slide down 1 position after each spin, when 3 have reached the bottom the bonus round ends.
- Multiplier Free Spins – Unlimited Free Spins until the Alarm symbol has landed 3 times on the reels, landing a Decryptor symbol increases the Multiplier value by 1 up to a maximum of 5x. The Alarm symbol resets the multiplier.
- Sticky Wild Free Spins – 10 free spins where the Hacker Cat adds sticky wilds to reels, whilst the Guard Dog removes some previously added sticky wilds from the reels.
Claws vs Paws Slot
We found Claws vs Paws slot to be a thoroughly enjoyable medium variance slot to play, probably our favourite Playson slot release to date.
The game is packed with lots of novel and interesting bonus features and base game random features which means that there is constantly lots going on, whilst we did find the main bonus rounds sometimes hard to trigger with the Scatter Nudge feature this kind of balances out in the long term.
The Sticky Wild free spins mode seems to have the best win potential, although in our playtests we managed bonus round results in the range of 10x up to 120x from the Multiplier Free Spins.
The main complaint about this slot is the “Prize Wheel Feature” collect a token feature which seems like an afterthought to pack literally everything they could into a slot, based on our playtests it seems much more worthwhile to upgrade the prize wheel to the max level before spinning it in the hopes of triggering the free spins.
Overall, Claws vs Paws is well worth checking out if you enjoy medium variance slots with lots of features.
Terms Apply – 18+, New Customers Only, Gamble Responsibly – www.begambleaware.org