Golden Colts Gameplay
|Golden Colts Slot – Technical Summary|
|Re-Trigger Bonus Round||No|
|Special Features||7 Bonus Features
|RTP (Return To Player)||96.55%|
There are 7 unique bonus rounds on offer in Golden Colts, triggering these all begin with landing 3 of the Skull Scatter symbols on the reels which then leads to the Golden Colts Bonus Game where 1 of the 7 features are randomly awarded.
- Ace-high Gang – 3 free spins with 4×4 sized gigantic symbols.
- Wild Bull – 3 free spins with 1 or 2 entire reels covered in wild symbols.
- Law of the Wild – 1 Free Spin with stacked Sheriff symbols and re-spin potential.
- Gunslingers – 1 free spin with a random multiplier in the range of x5 up to x30.
- Poker Play – 1 free spin with a large Gambler symbol, additional Gambler symbols that land in view are held and a re-spin is granted.
- Furies – 1 free spin awarded with 2 large Girl symbols, sticky symbols and re-spins until a win is formed.
- Most Wanted – Bonus Picking round with 20 posters, reveal hidden cash prizes and any of the feature above.
Golden Colts Slot
Golden Colts is a decent release from Play’n GO and Mr Green at an exclusive slot as generally in the past these “exclusives” from other providers have tended to simply be re-skins of older slots.
The range of different bonus features is impressive, although with some only granting just 1 free spin they can be quite disappointing, rounds like the Most Wanted can reward you with coin prizes as well as further bonus features with a max win of 2500x stake on offer.
In our playtests, we did manage 1 bonus round win over 100x stake, but generally, the end results were in the lower ranges with frequent but lower wins rewarded.
If frequently triggering bonus rounds and steady base game wins are what you enjoy then Golden Colts will most likely appeal.