|Viking Runecraft Slot - Summary|
|Paylines||5 Matching Symbols|
|Re-Trigger Bonus Round||No|
|Special Features||Charge of Destruction bar
Runes of Valhalla feature
|RTP (Return To Player)||96.70%|
Viking Runecraft – Bonus Features
There’s plenty going on in both the base game and even more in the special Ragnarök feature which can be quite confusing at first, but generally, you are looking to completely fill up the special Charge of Destruction bar fully twice to activate the Ragnarök feature, which is done by successive wins in the base game.
Random God Features
Depending on your current level 1 of 4 Gods can be found to the side of the slot, these can randomly activate a special feature adding several wilds onto the grid.
- God of Thunder: 5-9 symbols are turned into wilds.
- God of Wisdom: 4 wild symbols are created in two pairs that are vertically adjacent.
- Goddess of Beauty: Wild symbols are created in 4 clusters starting at a random position on the grid.
- God of Guarding: 7 wild symbols are added, 1 per row.
Charge of Destruction
When you manage to land successive wins to fill up the special Charge of Destruction bar 1 of 4 different special features will activate.
- Fury of Fenrir: Two lines of symbols are removed and two other lines of symbols are transformed into a new symbol.
- Judgment of Jörmungandr: Symbols are destroyed in a path across the grid whilst a number of different symbols are transformed into a new matching symbol.
- Scorching of Surtr: Three symbols are set on fire which can spread to nearby symbols, whilst new symbols are created in a core.
- Lure of Loki: 2 symbols are selected, for the 1st all matching symbols are removed, for the 2nd all matching symbols are transformed to a new symbol.
Filling up the special meter a second time fully will trigger the special Ragnarök feature which awards just 1 free spin, but with all the above special features activated in turn.
Once the Ragnarök feature has been triggered a new End of the World bonus meter is added which contains all of the multipliers that can be added to the final win, with 80 symbols required to trigger the special 15x Multiplier.
During the Ragnarök feature, all 4 of the special modes are applied to the spin, giving you 4 extra chances of scoring further wins and boosting your overall win amount and the multiplier values.
Viking Runecraft Slot
Viking Runecraft is a really polished release from Play’N GO, there is lots going on in the base game with constant mini bonuses being applied to spins, and even though in general the pays are quite low there are some absolute monster hits lurking on this machine just like the Gemix slot.
The bonus round whilst only 1 spin, has so many bonuses applied to it that it can be very rewarding, especially when the multipliers levels are reached.
Overall a really solid release from Play’N GO, Viking Runecraft is definitely worth an extended play or two!